There are two ways you can add your badge to your LinkedIn profile:
Option 1: Check for the email you received from BadgeCert when you created your account. There should be an option in the email that allows you to add the badge to LinkedIn directly.
Option 2: You can add your digital badge to LinkedIn through the BadgeCert website:
- Log into your BadgeCert Account
- Select the badge you’d like to share
- Select Share
- Select Add to Profile
Both options will redirect you to the BadgeCert help page. Once there, follow these steps to complete the process:
- Select Get Started from the left side
- You will be prompted to log in to LinkedIn if you are not already
- You will be asked to authorize BadgeCert to add the badge to your profile
- Copy and paste the details from the help page to your LinkedIn profile
- Select Save and your badge will be added to the LinkedIn Certifications section
On your LinkedIn profile you will see the logo for the issuing organization and a link to your badge. LinkedIn does not show your badge image until the link is clicked. Make sure to disable any pop-up blockers when trying to share your badges with social networks.
For more information about sharing, check out BadgeCert’s Sharing Guide.