Scrum Alliance Help Center
- General Questions Frequently asked questions about course costs, discounts, and rescheduling
- Maintaining Your Certification Information about renewing your certification with SEUs®
- Certification Questions Questions regarding our certification programs and requirements, including CSM® and CSPO®
- Account Support Instructions and assistance with your online Scrum Alliance account
- Education Inquiries Information about becoming a Scrum Alliance Registered Education Provider® (REP®) and Scrum Foundations
- Digital Badging Questions about digital badging provided by BadgeCert
- Path to Coaching & Introduction to Scrum Through Scrum Alliance's learning management system (LearnUpon).
- How can I reschedule or cancel a course that I'm registered for?
- What is the cost for a Scrum Alliance® certification course (i.e. CSM®, CSPO®?)
- How do I find a course to earn a certification from Scrum Alliance®?
- How do I renew my certification?
- How do I submit my SEUs® for renewal?
- Why are my SEUs® not being accepted for renewal?
- How do I become a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)?
- How do I take the CSM® test?
- Does Scrum Alliance® offer an online CSM® course?
- Does Scrum Alliance® offer an online CSPO® course?
- How do I become a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®)?
- Notice: The Scrum Alliance Support Team won't be available on 24 December - 1 January
- How do I create an account on your website?
- How do I add work experience for my advanced or CSP-level certification?