The email from BadgeCert giving you instructions on how to claim and share your badge and includes a temporary password. If you did not receive the email (see here [link to FAQ on page 1]), and your certification is active [link to FAQ on pg 2] and you have accepted your license [link to FAQ on pg 2], follow these steps to claim your digital badge(s):
- Visit scrumalliance.org/badging/login
- Click the forgot password link.
- On the Reset Password page, enter the email that is associated with your Scrum Alliance® profile. If you are not sure what email you used, you can check by signing into your dashboard at scrumalliance.org.
- If you entered the correct email, you will see a message in green text that says, “Password reset link has been sent to [your email].” Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Badgecert.com password reset.” Follow the link in the email to reset your password.
- If you received an error message saying, “Input emailAddress is not valid,” please confirm your certification is active [link to FAQ on pg 2] and that you have accepted your license [link to FAQ on page 2].
- If you have confirmed that your certification is active and that the license has been accepted but still can’t claim your badge, please contact email@example.com.
- After you reset your password and sign on, you will have access to all your issued digital badges.
Now that you have access to your digital badges, begin sharing [link to sharing guide page at badgecert.com] your certifications to your social and professional networks!