You can maintain your certification for an additional two years by submitting a predetermined number of Scrum Education Units® (SEUs®) along with a renewal fee. The renewal process is outlined below.
Note: If you hold multiple certifications, you will be able to calculate your required number of SEUs and renewal payment total through the “Renew Certifications” link on your Certification Dashboard.
To submit your SEUs to count toward renewal, please do the following:
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Select SEUs from the navigation bar on the left
- From the Select an Activity Type dropdown, choose an activity type
- In the Activity Description section, describe the activity
- In the Activity Date section select the date the activity was completed using the calendar widget
- Enter the hours and minutes spent on the activity in whole numbers
- Select the blue Submit button at the bottom
There is no limit to how many SEUs you can submit for a specific category. For more information about different SEU categories, please visit our SEUs information page.
Please note that your SEUs must have a start-on/activity date within two-and-a-half years prior to your certification’s current expiration date. You cannot reuse an SEU if it was already submitted for prior certification renewal.
To renew your certification(s) after submitting the required SEUs, please do the following:
- Log in to your Scrum Alliance Dashboard
- Select the Renew Now button in the upper left
- Select the certifications you wish to renew
- Confirm your renewal and proceed with payment