In order to fully earn your advanced (A-CSM℠, A-CSPO℠) or CSP®-level (CSP®-SM, CSP®-PO) certification, you must add 12-24 months of work experience to your Scrum Alliance® account.
Please follow these instructions to add work experience to your profile:
- Log in to your Scrum Alliance Dashboard
- Select Profile from the navigation bar on the left
- Scroll down to the Experience section and select +Add work history
- Complete the required fields in the Work Experience section
- Complete the required fields in the Experience in a specific Scrum accountability section
- Confirm that the information you entered is accurate and true by selecting the checkbox
- Select Submit to save and validate your information
Please make sure you complete the Experience in a specific Scrum accountability section at the bottom, and ensure your selected scrum role from the dropdown (i.e. ScrumMaster, product owner, etc.) that matches the advanced/CSP-level certification that you're earning.
It usually takes one day for work experience to be validated upon submission. If you still haven't received your advanced/CSP-level certification after submitting your work experience, please contact email@example.com.