In order to fully earn your advanced (A-CSM, A-CSPO) or CSP-level (CSP®-SM, CSP®-PO,) you must add your 12-24 months of work experience to your Scrum Alliance® account.
Please follow these instructions to add work experience to your profile:
- Log into your account: wwww.scrumalliance.org/login
- Click "Hello, [Your Name]" in the upper righthand corner
- Select "My Dashboard"
- Click "Edit" next to "Your Certification Profile" under your profile picture
- Go to the "Public Certification Profile" tab
- Scroll down to "Work Experience"
- Fill out your Work Experience Details
You can also add work experience by clicking the link under the section labeled "Actions" on your Dashboard.
Please ensure to complete the Scrum Experience (Path to CSP) section at the bottom. It usually takes one business day for work experience to be validated upon submission.