To submit watching a webinar for an SEU, please do the following:
1. Log into your certification account: https://www.scrumalliance.org/login
2. Click "Setting" in the top righthand corner
3. Select "Certification Dashboard"
4. Click the gray "Manage SEUs" button under your profile picture
5. Choose your category in accordance with requirements at “Enter a Scrum Education Unit”. For a webinar hosted by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), you would select "Category B.4: Attending training courses provided by a CST". If the speaker was not a CST, you would select "Category F.2: Received training via live webinar delivered by any trainer other than a CST".
6. Complete all required information. Below are some tips for SEUs to help avoid questions during the application review:
- If the speaker's email was not provided during the webinar, please write "unavailable" in the required field.
- The Start/End dates should reflect when you watched the webinar (live or recorded).
- If you are unsure whether the speaker was a CST or not, please refer to our Certificant Directory.