For the training to qualify as a Qualified Training Event, you must show experience teaching scrum in a co-training partnership with a current Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®) or independently in a non-certified context, meeting the following minimum requirements:
- The course must fully integrate and cover the most recently published version of the Scrum Alliance® Scrum Foundations and CSM® or CSPO® learning objectives.
- The course must take place for at least two consecutive days.
- There must be a minimum of 16 hours of contact time (in-person) or 14 hours (virtually) with the students.
- At least 8 students must attend the course.
- The course must provide clarity to students as to what is considered Scrum and what is not generally accepted Scrum practice.
- If co-training in partnership with a CST, the candidate must have delivered at least 50% of the duration of the certified course.
- At least 5 of the 10 minimum courses are delivered with the most recent version of the candidate’s CSM or CSPO materials.