You can maintain your certification for an additional two years by submitting a predetermined number of Scrum Education Units® (SEUs®) along with a renewal fee. The recertification process is outlined below.
Note: If you hold multiple certifications, you will be able to calculate your required number of SEUs and renewal payment total through the “Renew Certifications” link on your Certification Dashboard.
To submit your SEUs to count toward renewal, please do the following:
Log into your certification account: https://www.scrumalliance.org/login
Click "Hello, [Your Name]" in the top right-hand corner
Select "My Dashboard"
On the right hand side of the page look for a box titled "Scrum Education Units" and Select the blue button labeled "Manage SEUs"
Choose the category that best fits your continuing education opportunity by using the “Select an Activity Type” drop-down menu
Complete all the required information fields.
Please note that your SEUs must be earned during your renewal period (within the two years prior to your certification’s current expiration date). You cannot reuse an SEU if it was already submitted for a prior certification renewal or a CSP® application.
To renew your certification(s), please do the following:
- Log in to your account - https://www.scrumalliance.org/login
- Click "Hello, [Your Name]" in the upper righthand corner
- Select "My Dashboard"
- Look for the section labeled "Actions"
- Click on "Renew Certification"
- Choose the certifications you wish to renew (required SEU and payment amount will be displayed at the bottom).
- Confirm your renewal and proceed with payment (lower-level certifications that will also be renewed will be presented on this screen)