In order to receive A-CSM/A-CSPO certification, you will need to submit one year (12 months) of work experience specific to the role of ScrumMaster or Product Owner. CSP-SM/CSP-PO certification will require two years (24 months) of total work experience specific to the role of ScrumMaster or Product Owner.
Work experience is added to your certification account by doing the following:
- Log into your account: wwww.scrumalliance.org/login
- Hover over "Settings" in the top righthand corner
- Select "Certification Dashboard"
- Go to the section labeled "Actions"
- Click "Manage Work Experience"
- Complete the required fields
To ensure your certification arrives as quickly as possible, please make sure that you've completed all the required fields, including:
- All required fields marked in red
- Scrum role (drop-down menu)
- "All job experience used Scrum" (checkbox)
- "Currently using Scrum" (checkbox)
- Description of how your work experience job supports the Scrum experience required to become a Certified Scrum Professional.
Please note that if you have submitted your work experience after completion of the advanced course, it may take up to 24 hours for your certification to be available on your Certification Dashboard.