Scrum Alliance® is a global community. Reviewers are aware of your situation and will accommodate accordingly. You may exceed the stated word counts for each section by 25% if that helps you express yourself with more confidence. Your application may be reviewed by coaches who are not native English speakers. And the reviewers are likely to have access to people who speak your primary language if a phone interview is required.
Articles in this section
- What Is the Difference Between a Certified Team Coach (CTC) and a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)?
- How Do the Requirements for CTC and CEC differ?
- Is CTC Certification Required for CEC Certification?
- Can I Count ScrumMaster Hours in My Total of Coaching Hours?
- The Application Asks for the Name of Organizations I Have Coached. What If I am Contractually Obliged to Keep That Information Confidential?
- What Happens If My Application Is Not Accepted for Certification Because I Do Not Have the Necessary Qualifications?
- If I Do Not Meet Requirements on the First Try, Do I Have to Pay the Application Fee Again When I Have Accomplished the Requirement Gaps?
- Can I Submit Additional Information Along with My Application, Such as Images, Papers, and Team Feedback?
- How Many Teams Must I Have Worked with to Qualify as a Certified Team Coach?
- What Are You Looking for in the Part I Question About “Coaching Goals”?