We do not have an estimate at this time. Reviewers are all volunteer coaches and trainers, and we do not yet know how many people will be applying. We attempt to provide feedback within 30 days from the day the application is submitted.
Articles in this section
- What Is the Difference Between a Certified Team Coach (CTC) and a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)?
- How Do the Requirements for CTC and CEC differ?
- Is CTC Certification Required for CEC Certification?
- Can I Count ScrumMaster Hours in My Total of Coaching Hours?
- The Application Asks for the Name of Organizations I Have Coached. What If I am Contractually Obliged to Keep That Information Confidential?
- What Happens If My Application Is Not Accepted for Certification Because I Do Not Have the Necessary Qualifications?
- If I Do Not Meet Requirements on the First Try, Do I Have to Pay the Application Fee Again When I Have Accomplished the Requirement Gaps?
- Can I Submit Additional Information Along with My Application, Such as Images, Papers, and Team Feedback?
- How Many Teams Must I Have Worked with to Qualify as a Certified Team Coach?
- What Are You Looking for in the Part I Question About “Coaching Goals”?