You can list the organization with some descriptive words, such as Large Financial Organization, Government Agency, Stealth-mode Start-up. If the reviewers require some sort of validation, you will be contacted to determine a way to accomplish that without violating confidentiality.
Articles in this section
- What Is the Difference Between a Certified Team Coach (CTC) and a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)?
- How Do the Requirements for CTC and CEC differ?
- Is CTC Certification Required for CEC Certification?
- Can I Count ScrumMaster Hours in My Total of Coaching Hours?
- The Application Asks for the Name of Organizations I Have Coached. What If I am Contractually Obliged to Keep That Information Confidential?
- What Happens If My Application Is Not Accepted for Certification Because I Do Not Have the Necessary Qualifications?
- If I Do Not Meet Requirements on the First Try, Do I Have to Pay the Application Fee Again When I Have Accomplished the Requirement Gaps?
- Can I Submit Additional Information Along with My Application, Such as Images, Papers, and Team Feedback?
- How Many Teams Must I Have Worked with to Qualify as a Certified Team Coach?
- What Are You Looking for in the Part I Question About “Coaching Goals”?