A Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) is an individual who has been taught, by a Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®), the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that will enable them to fulfill the role of ScrumMaster or Scrum team member. A Certified ScrumMaster course is a first step on the path to becoming more Agile. Experience and continuing education are necessary next steps to becoming a true, practicing Scrum professional. To demonstrate deep understanding and experience with Scrum, CSMs are encouraged to apply for and become Certified Scrum Professionals (CSPs).
Articles in this section
- How Do I Take the CSM Exam
- What Does It Mean to Have a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) Designation?
- Does Scrum Alliance Offer an Online CSM® Course?
- Do I Receive PDU Credits for a CSM® Course?
- What Is the Certification Fee?
- How Do I Renew My CSM® Certification?
- What Can I Expect from the CSM® Exam?
- Where Can I Find the Link to Take the CSM® Exam?
- Can I Retake the CSM® Exam If I Score Poorly?
- Can I take the CSM® exam without taking a CSM course?