The answer depends on many factors. In general, take your time to enter quality answers. Reviewers can tell when an application is hurried, and that is unlikely to work in your favor. Do not be surprised if, for Part I, it takes several weeks to collect data and think about the more reflective questions. Do not be surprised if Part II takes even longer.
Articles in this section
- What Is the Difference Between a Certified Team Coach (CTC) and a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)?
- How Do the Requirements for CTC and CEC differ?
- Is CTC Certification Required for CEC Certification?
- Can I Count ScrumMaster Hours in My Total of Coaching Hours?
- The Application Asks for the Name of Organizations I Have Coached. What If I am Contractually Obliged to Keep That Information Confidential?
- What Happens If My Application Is Not Accepted for Certification Because I Do Not Have the Necessary Qualifications?
- If I Do Not Meet Requirements on the First Try, Do I Have to Pay the Application Fee Again When I Have Accomplished the Requirement Gaps?
- Can I Submit Additional Information Along with My Application, Such as Images, Papers, and Team Feedback?
- How Many Teams Must I Have Worked with to Qualify as a Certified Team Coach?
- What Are You Looking for in the Part I Question About “Coaching Goals”?