If you qualify for “Hold” status, reapplication fees may be waived for a predetermined amount of time after the “Hold” period. If your application does not qualify for a hold, there is a one-year waiting period before you are eligible to reapply, at which time you will need to pay the application fee to restart the process.
Articles in this section
- What Is the Difference Between a Certified Team Coach (CTC) and a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)?
- How Do the Requirements for CTC and CEC differ?
- Is CTC Certification Required for CEC Certification?
- Can I Count ScrumMaster Hours in My Total of Coaching Hours?
- The Application Asks for the Name of Organizations I Have Coached. What If I am Contractually Obliged to Keep That Information Confidential?
- What Happens If My Application Is Not Accepted for Certification Because I Do Not Have the Necessary Qualifications?
- If I Do Not Meet Requirements on the First Try, Do I Have to Pay the Application Fee Again When I Have Accomplished the Requirement Gaps?
- Can I Submit Additional Information Along with My Application, Such as Images, Papers, and Team Feedback?
- How Many Teams Must I Have Worked with to Qualify as a Certified Team Coach?
- What Are You Looking for in the Part I Question About “Coaching Goals”?