Role-based certifications make a stronger case for the value of the certification. We’ll make that case in our 2018 marketing efforts, which will be directed at employers and leaders in the industry. Stay tuned!
Articles in this section
- How does the new path to CSP® affect my CST®, CTC, CEC application?
- I would like to earn the new advanced certifications, but my current certification is expired. How do I renew my certification?
- What is Scrum Alliance® doing to help promote the CSP® certification to employers?
- Are there any plans for these certification badges to become part of a digital badging system, available to be used on LinkedIn and other platforms?
- I hold multiple foundational certifications. How will that be handled?
- I achieved CSP® via CSD®. Are there plans to update the CSD Program?
- How will having the new role-based CSP® certification impact my renewal?
- Do I need to take an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ and/or Advanced Certified Product Owner™ educational offering in order to keep my CSP®?
- How does the new program benefit me?
- If I am planning on applying or if my application is already submitted under the current CSP® process, what type of badge will I get when I am approved?