After your foundational CSPO® certification and a year of learning and professional practice, your journey continues in Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO), which includes targeted coursework in facilitating roadmapping, product discovery, improving and managing the product backlog, product management, and more. By the time you complete the A-CSPO program and earn your certification, you’ll be able to demonstrate proven ability to prioritize multiple business initiatives and communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups.
Articles in this section
- When do I need to renew my Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner™ (A-CSPO™) certification and how do I renew it?
- Does Scrum Alliance® offer an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner™ (A-CSPO™) educational offering online?
- Can I take the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner™ (A-CSPO™) educational offering before I have the required work experience?
- If I have my CSPO® and already have a year of work experience as a Product Owner, do I have to wait a year before taking the A-CSPO™ educational offering?
- How do I earn an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner™ (A-CSPO™) certification?
- What does it mean to have the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO™) certification?