Indeed you can. The required work experience is a requirement that can be met before, during or after you have completed the A-CSM coursework. You can complete the education component while you earn work experience as a ScrumMaster. Remember that you will need to enter at least one year of your ScrumMaster work experience, within the past five years, on your Scrum Alliance dashboard in order to successfully complete the A-CSM certification.
Articles in this section
- When do I need to renew my A-CSM™ certification and how do I renew it?
- Does Scrum Alliance® offer an online A-CSM™ educational offering?
- Can I take an A-CSM™ educational offering before I have the required work experience?
- If I have my CSM® and already have 12 months of work experience as a ScrumMaster, do I have to wait a year before taking the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™) educational offering?
- How do I earn the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™) certification?
- What does it mean to have the Advanced ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™) certification?