At the start of 2018, Scrum Alliance updated the Certified Scrum Professional® certification to align with the new role-based pathway. As a CSP®, you will already have received separate CSP certification badges for each foundational certification you’ve earned. For example, CSPs with a CSM® will be awarded the CSP-SM™. CSPs with a CSPO® will be awarded the CSP-PO™. CSPs with both CSM and CSPO will be awarded both badges. CSD® certificant holders will be rebadged with the rollout of the progressive CSD program (development scheduled to begin in 2019).
Articles in this section
- How do I add work experience to earn my A-CSM/A-CSPO℠ or CSP-SM/CSP-PO®?
- How does the new path to CSP® affect my CST®, CTC, CEC application?
- I would like to earn the new advanced certifications, but my current certification is expired. How do I renew my certification?
- What is Scrum Alliance® doing to help promote the CSP® certification to employers?
- I hold multiple foundational certifications. How will that be handled?
- I achieved CSP® via CSD®. Are there plans to update the CSD Program?
- How will having the new role-based CSP® certification impact my renewal?
- Do I need to take an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ and/or Advanced Certified Product Owner™ educational offering in order to keep my CSP®?
- How does the new program benefit me?